Barely There No Slip Fit Bra
Amazing

Barely There No Slip Fit Bra Reviews

1 review
Ranked #46 out of 76 in Lingerie

One bra for the perfect fit by solving her most frustrating bra problems slipping solved! Features: Benefits: No Slip Fit technology on straps and sides/back Back and straps stay in place! #1 comfort need Fuller coverage styling with comfort straps No bulging or digging Seam-free, clean finishes Smooth line-free look under clothes No seams, no irritating tags and encased underwire Ultimate comfort!

April 01, 2011

I loved that it really stayed put and was supportive with no underwire. It fit really well too - a big change from wearing nursing bras! I actually have been wearing nursing bras for so long (I nursed my first daughter practically straight through to the birth of my second) that I was unaccustomed to a "real" bra. What I like best about this bra is that it comes in a wirefree option - and I hate wired bras. The other thing that I really liked about this bra is that it lived up to its name. I have oddly-shaped shoulders from years of lifting weights for track. As a result, slipping straps are a huge problem for me. But I didn't have that problem at all with this bra. There are little bumps on the straps that are noticeable while putting the bra on, but not while wearing the bra. It was comfortable and supportive while staying put.