Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap Fresh Picked Cherries
Good

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap Fresh Picked Cherries Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 105 in Hand Soap

October 22, 2014

LOVE the long lasting smell.....smells good enough to eat!! The soap clean wonderfully and a little does go a long way!!

September 09, 2014

I love the Anti Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap from Bath and Body works but this flavour was not my favourite.

June 19, 2014

I love this soap! The foam makes it seem more silky and luxurious when lathering. The smell is incredible!

January 23, 2014

I bought some of these anti-bacterial foaming hand soaps, in several different scents after Christmas. I only wish I had bought more. I love the scents, the way the soap creates mousse, and it is so pretty sitting on the sink. Adding an anti-bacterial property makes this a really great product for me!

July 03, 2012

Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Foaming Soap Fresh Picked Cherries is amazing. It leaves a strong maraschino cherry fragrance on your hands after washing. Great at the kitchen sink or bathroom sink. I really like the foaming action, it means you use less soap but still get the job done.

Right now they are on sale 259ml for $3.00 at Bath and Body Works Stores.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes