• Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist

Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist Reviews

Ranked #609 out of 1213 in Perfume

One Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist

June 30, 2016

Twilight woods is one of my favourite scents from Bath and Body Works. I have it in so many forms and never get sick of it. They sell for very little and you get a lot of product.

March 09, 2015

I got this as a gift and fell in love! I've already bought myself many bottles after the first one. Not a strong scent but last long.

November 06, 2014

I'm really picky about scents & usually just stick to vanilla when it comes to body mist but I love this scent. It has such a warm smell to it and it lasts for awhile for a mist.

February 17, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Smells great and makes skin soft! Boyfriends loves it! Always have this product on hand.

April 17, 2013

as my husband would say im obsessed with bath and body one of my favorite is twilight woods on me its very soft .. i have from the shower gel to spray to creams to candles love the smell .

July 17, 2012

Love the Twilight Woods fragrance from BBW
It's light and woodsy and just the perfect balance without being too over powering
Perfect fall scent

May 11, 2012

This is a great way to keep on smelling fresh after you jump out of the shower.

It has a light scent that is great to use all over and it still bearable.

I love the woodsy fruity aroma it gives off. Sweet!

May 01, 2012

I have the whole 9 pc. collection and I absolutely love it. I hate floral so this was perfect for me. It's woody and still girly enough! It's hypnotic and the spray can last for hours...

January 11, 2012

This is my have to have and the only perfume i will buy from bath and body i have the big one the small one both creams and the candle it is my all time fav smell and i love wearing it

October 03, 2011

it was wonderful. smelled devine. i felt so sexy wearing this perfume. i had many good comments from people about it