Be Raw Fine Raw Dark Chocolate
Amazing

Be Raw Fine Raw Dark Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #569 out of 755 in Chocolate

Be.Raw. Chocolate is created with Raw, Organic, Fair trade ingredients. Each of the 7 flavours are infused with the balancing energies of each of the 7 main chakras or energy centres in the body. Each bar is then given a healing blessing based on the ancient teachings of the Tao.
For more information visit: http://berawchocolate.com/

March 31, 2015

I got a bar of this from one of my staff. My first bite was a no. But then I proceeded to finish the bar. The taste grew on me. It is much less sweet than a sugar and dairy chocolate bar but I love the texture and the way it melts in your mouth. The more I ate the more it grew on me. I love that there is no dairy, no sugar cane and that it's organic and ethically sourced. It's expensive but if I saw it in the store I would buy it again.

March 31, 2015

I actually liked this chocolate when I had a bite. It tastes healthy and has that coco powder flavour to it which I like. It's not the best if you're craving something sweet though. However, it makes a treat feel guilt-free as there are no refined sugars within it. I'm not a fan of the steep price because I feel like I should be paying that amount for something more. I would recommend this for the people looking for something chocolatey (more coco I would say) but not necessarily sweet though.

March 31, 2015

I love the way it melts in my mouth.
    I'm not a fan of dark chocolate,. BUT for dark chocolate it is good (3/5*).

It has a "healthy taste" which i'm not the biggest fan of (If someone told me it was a protein bar, I would believe them.)
    It is definitely a guilt free snack; since it has unique/healthy ingredients: I'd recommend it to my friends with various allergies.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay