Becel® Buttery Taste Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 14, 2017

I pick up this product from grocery store when it was on sale I never tasted this before but now me and my family love this we don't use butter any more

October 31, 2016

While I wouldn't recommend this for eating, as I find the taste is not as good as butter or margarine, I do find it's great for baking with reduced fat while still getting that buttery baked goods taste more than using margarine does!

October 19, 2016

Quoi de mieux que d'avoir le gout du beurre sans les calories. Merci Becel pour cette margarine gouteuse qui convient autant a la cuisson que pour les toasts.

October 06, 2016

I love Becel buttery taste. Actually like it more than butter. Superb taste, silky texture. I also love that has no saturated fat and with omega 3. Will definitely buy this again.

September 30, 2016

This is a really good, buttery tasting and very nicely spreadable alternative to butter. I really like using this as an alternative to butter in baking, because it is already pre-softened! It works anywhere you would use butter. It also comes in a variety of different sizes, which is great for everyone.

September 30, 2016

I have always used becel margarine (olive oil) I saw the becel buttery one day and thought I would try it out. Turns out I really liked it and have bought it several times since. It does have a smooth buttery flavor. I will be continuing to buy it.

September 30, 2016

Becel® Buttery Taste is very good, non-hydrogenated, has no trans fat and is low in saturated fat. My husband needed to lower his fat intake, so we tried this to wean him off butter. It was good on bread, made toast a little soggy if you didn't eat it right away.

September 30, 2016

It is a good tasting margarine. Love it on toasted English Muffins. I also like how it's non-hydrogenated, has no trans fat and is low in saturated fat.

September 29, 2016

Super bonne margarine pour cuisiner à la maison. Bon goût et belle couleur du produit. Le produit est crémeux et super bon pour les tartines.j'aime bien le produit.

September 29, 2016

Becel has and always will be our families #1 choice for butter!!!! Great taste and can usually find on sale or at a low price. Taste just like butter !!!