Befine Gentle Cleanser
Amazing
Good

Befine Gentle Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #804 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Take a moment and relax by using a daily skin cleanser that will condition and soothe your skin with natural moisturizing sugars. The oats and rice in this product provide your skin with vitamins to rejuvenate skin tone and fight aging.

September 14, 2012

These Befine facial products are strange.I really love the ingredients which are natural products.However with that being said there are lots of great natural/organic facial products on the market that are way better and even cheaper then there line of products.There products all seem to be super runny which is really annoying in the shower.

I like my facial cleaners to be a bit more solid so its easier to rub into my face.This just went straight down the drain off my hands before I could get very little onto my face. what I did manage to save did not make my face feel great,it did not irritate my face but it did not feel cleansed at all.There products are not cheap as well so I would really expect a much better quality product.

1.5/5

September 11, 2012

I received my Befine Gentle Cleanser in my Aug GlossyBox. They say this cleanser uses coconut oil and jojoba micro beads to smooth and soften your skin as it gently works to refine your skin’s texture and improve your skin. When I opened the package I was very surprised at how thin this was. It’s was a liquid and pours out into you hand very quickly. I lost quite a bit of it because I didn’t know this ahead of time. I did manage to save enough of it to use twice. When I tried rubbing it between my hands to try and make it foam, or cream up it hardly change in texture at all. After applying it to my face I could smell this scent that wasn’t very appealing to me at all and this scent stayed with me even after I rinsed it off. It did how ever leave my face feeling soft and clean, but over all I didn’t care for it and really wouldn’t recommend it.

April 30, 2012

I was not at all impressed with this cleanser. It was runny and was hard to even apply. I barely lathered and while my skin wasn't over-dried, it also did not feel really clean.