Amazing

Benefit they're real push up liner Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 776 in Eye Liner

October 31, 2016

I have mixed reviews for this liner. When I first purchased it I loved how it seemed fool proof compared to liquid liner for my clumsy hands. I absolutely love the gel consistency with the convenience of it being in a pen form. However, after using this product for quite some time, i'm starting to become frustrated with the applicator. When you twist it, the product doesn't always come up and required pinching. Then minutes later a whole bunch will come out! It doesn't always apply in a smooth line, and it crumbles easily....I haven't yet decided if i'm going to repurchase...

September 18, 2016

I am sure there are people who love this, but I find it very thick and hard to maneuver.
I think this liner was made for makeup artists only, but even still they have a hard time with it. You have to be very particular about how much product you push up in order to get the right amount out. No thanks.

September 16, 2016

I love this product in theory and really wanted it to work for me! However I had a lot of trouble mastering the technique and wasted a lot of the product. Because of the way the eyeliner itself must be pumped up/out of the tube, if you aren't quick enough the product will dry out as you are applying it and form 'balls' of clumped up gel eyeliner. I also wasn't thrilled with the staying power. I have watery eyes and this would often end up blotchy.

September 07, 2016

I am pretty terrible with eyeliner and with creating a cat’s eye look so anything that can help me out is good. This liner is a mix between a liquid liner (the tip is the same shape) but it is actually more of a gel pencil in terms of the product itself. It goes on really dark and literally doesn’t budge until you use….