Betty Crocker Devil's Food Super Moist Cake Mix

Betty Crocker Devil's Food Super Moist Cake Mix Reviews

Ranked #508 out of 2329 in Grocery

January 17, 2017

It's the next best thing to a made from scratch cake and it's easy and quick to make. It is moist, fresh tasting and has a distinct chocolate flavour. Sometimes adding melted butter instead of oil makes this cake even better. It's also on sale a lot which is a big bonus.

January 17, 2017

I have never managed to master the art of making a cake from scratch. I love these mixes and the chocolate is my favorite! We make these several times a year for special occasions. Delicious with a raspberry filling too ;) always moist and just the right amount of chocolate taste.

November 12, 2016

Betty crocker always has made good cake mix. This one is my favorite. Really moist and delicous. What i like to do is add 1-2 eggs more, add milk instead, butter. It hust gives it a more rich texture.

November 12, 2016

I love this chocolate cake mix! Not only does it taste like heaven, it's moist and fills your sweet cravings!! It is usually a good price at Walmart so you can indulge anytime!!

November 12, 2016

Great cake mix for chocolate lovers like me. I use Betty Crocker Devil's Food mix to bake my amazing trifle cake. It turns out super moist just like the box says. It's delicious and I would recommend this cake mix.

November 16, 2015

One of the better tasting cakes from Betty Crocker.. I mean it is chocolate after all.

November 16, 2015

Not my favorite cake mix from BC, but it does make a cake at the end of the day, so, points for that.