Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo

Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

Big sexy hair volumizing dry shampoo is a clay and mineral based dry shampoo that will add volume while absorbing excess oil, impurities and product buildup. No need to use water. Big sexy hair volumizing dry shampoo is great for use as a refresher in between washings.

July 10, 2016

J'aime ce shampoing sec, mais je trouve qu'il est assez dispendieux. Aussi, si on le spray trop prêt de la tête, il peut faire des ''croutes'' sur les cheveux. Par contre, si on l'utilise comme il se doit, il ne laisse aucun résidu et sens bon! :)

June 22, 2015

I do not know how i lived without this stuff before. It is pricey but worth every dime. Only dry shampoo i have found to actually work!

January 05, 2015

Amazing voluminizing product. EXCELLENT for those with thin hair that need a lift. I use it between washes just on my crown area to freshen it up and give it some volume that will last until the next wash (up to 3 days!!!)

June 04, 2014

Won't purchase this product again only because I found I was upable to finish the can due to the fact the last of the product wouldn't spray out of the can once it ran low. Faulty can perhaps but not interested in finding out because the price point was on the higher side.

September 06, 2013

Tried it at a friends house. It works, but it's too expensive for my taste.

May 05, 2012

I got this at Winners for about $7 so I certainly cannot complain about the price! I really love this product and I plan to continue to buy if I can get it at a decent price. It really does add some body and oomph and leaves my hair feeling like it really was just shampooed. Totally refreshing. It does spray on white but only if you stay on the same spot for too long and it is easily brushed out. There's no overwhelming smell and does not leave a sticky or yucky residue. I love it!

February 06, 2011

It works really well, but leaves hair just a bit too stiff for my taste. Its still a good product too use if your hair likes to be naughty, just be careful of how much your actually putting on

April 26, 2010

Great for messy beach hair and volume. Also wonderful if you are feeling lazy and can't be bothered to actually do your hair - just spray it in, tousel and go.

October 23, 2009

Dry Shampoo's are great for in between washings when you just don't have the time to wash your hair and you need to restyle it again. There are all kinds of sprays or powders on the market that are meant for just that--they take away the grease and give you another day in between shampoos. I decided to try out the Big Sexy Hair Voumizing Shampoo Spray because the girl at the store told me that's what they use in their salon and it's their most popular dry shampoo.
I will not be buying this product again.I spent almost $20 on it so I'm going to use the rest but definitely not worth the money. The bottle is not that big..only 3.4 oz and the spray is clay and mineral based and to be quite honest, after spraying it on my roots it was as if I was trying to brush out clay from my hair! It was unlike any dry shampoo I've used--definitely the WORST one. It didn't smell that great and my hair was extremely hard to brush through. I held the can far away from my roots when I sprayed but it doesn't matter. It makes your hair knotty and hard. It definitely takes away the greasiness but I didn't find it easy to style at all!