Big Sexy Hair's Volumizing Detangler

Big Sexy Hair's Volumizing Detangler Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1994 out of 2308 in Hair Care

January 19, 2010

I have always, my entire life, had uncontrollably messy tangled hair. That is, until I started using this volumizing detangler by Big Sexy Hair. I had used various cheaper brands of detanglers and none of them did a thing but weigh down my hair, some even made my hair feel greasy. I picked this up one day when I seen it reduced to half price someplace like Wal-Mart or something. I didn't expect much at all, but I figured it was worth a shot.
    Let me tell you, am I ever glad I did.
    This product is absolutely perfect for my hair. It makes it manageable, shiny, healthy looking, and it adds volume rather than weighing down my hair. It doesn’t add a whole load of volume to my hair, which I personally was happy for. It just simply makes my hair happy, healthy, gorgeous. When i actually want lots of extra volume I toss some mousse into my hair aswell, after spritzing my hair with my volumizing detangler that is. Because this product doesn’t add too much to my hair, it's absolutely multipurpose. I honestly use this product every single day. My hair feels flat messy and really just quite pathetic without this stuff. Ever since I discovered Big Sexy Hair’s Detangler I don't know how I'd live without it. I would highly recommend this product, though obviously it won’t work miracles on everyone, I know it sure did for me. I now get it at Chatters for $12 a bottle. It's not cheap, but I'll gladly pay the price to have gorgeous manageable hair.