Bioderma Hydrabio Gel-Creme Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 1216 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 11, 2017

This is a great gentle moisturizer. It's light, has a great scent and no sticky feeling. I prefer to use it during the summer months in the humidity because its so light, however, I prefer something that provides more moisture during the winter months.

February 28, 2017

I have very combination/ acne prone skin and this cream works wonders. I have a tough time finding lotions that keep my skin hydrated and doesn't break me out. It smells good and isn't to expensive! Love it!

January 05, 2017

I received this as a gift in the month of December, and honestly I was skeptical thought over hype but this product really did work. It did come with a higher price tag but worth the price. The cream was very light as mentioned on the bottle, I actually liked came on smooth light weight feeling, but the moisture factor was somehow there, it was not compromised. It went quickly deep into my hydrated-needed skin on my face especially after time in the sun on a vacation this was a great cream. I didn't peel on my face which I was surprised. The tan kept in place, skin felt soft, not dry , absorbed quickly. Actually one of the best creams I have used. I did not flake off...it absorbed, almost felt like an oil absorbed quickly into the skin.

I like the pump making it hygenic and easy to share with other family members, or friends if need be.

November 28, 2016

I became a pretty big fan of this cream pretty fast! I have fairly dry skin and eczema, so I am really big on moisturizing, especially throughout the winter. This cream is not quite heavy duty enough for overnight moisture, but I LOVE it for mid-day moisture when it's feeling extra dry or cold out. It is super light weight and doesn't make my skin feel sticky or look greasy. Definitely recommend it!

September 24, 2016

This product is in my top 5 for skin moisturizers.
    I love the feeling of the product - it is a light, gel-like consistency. My skin instantly feels smoother, fuller and hydrated. I have combination skin and so the product absorbs quick and doesn't leave a greasy or sticky residue.
    I love apply it before my makeup - it gives me a smooth canvas and helps my makeup to apply and blend more easily.

June 06, 2016

I have normal skin, and it wasn't really appropriate for me. It does hydrate the skin A LOT, but it takes time before the cream is being absorbed into your skin so your left with this oily, not so great feeling in your face.

May 17, 2016

I was sent this product from Bioderma for product review. This light moisturiser has been great in the mornings after washing my face. It is a thin moisturiser that sinks in fast and is great to use before you apply your make up. I notice that it instantly hydrates my skin and makes it look more radiant. I love the packaging with the pump, it makes it feel very high end. My only qualm with this product is the scent. It has a strong floral scent that probably wont appeal to most people. It makes me feel like this product is intended for my grandmother to go along with her bad perfume. I dont think that scents belong in facial moisturisers. Other than the scent, this is a fantastic moisturiser and lives up to its claims!