• Bioderma Sebium AKN Active Cream
  • Bioderma Sebium AKN Active Cream

Bioderma Sebium AKN Active Cream Reviews

Ranked #1073 out of 1216 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 16, 2016

This is a great product for people with problem skin. It's does reduce the size of blemishes. I did find it a bit strong for my skin so I only applies to where is was needed and that helped.

June 27, 2016

This is definitely the product of the year for me. I still have acne even at the age of 28 now and I really suffer from that and I have been trying to find the right product for me for ages ! And the bioderma products are just perfect for me. I use the washing gel twice a day and the AKN cream twice as well (morning and night) and I just love these products, it really helps preventing new pimples and doesn't create pimples like other cheap cream do, this is really a high-end product for acne and I totally recommend it to anyone who wants to try it to go ahead, I know the bottle is 20-25$ but it is really worth it, you don't need to put a lot on your face so it lasts long ! Go ahead and try it !

June 01, 2016

This is my first product that I have used from Bioderma . The face cream had a nice refreshing smell and felt wonderful on my face. It corrects wrinkles and imperfections in one step . My wrinkles were less noticeable and it left my skin looking radiant and glowing. It is Hypoallergenic which is great for anyone with sensitive skin. After using it for several weeks , I noticed such a difference that I started recommending it to my friends. It helped moisturize my face helping eliminate any dry areas that I had. #BIODERMA

June 11, 2014

This is a dream come true for all oily skinned individuals. It contains a patented ingredient that specifically targets seborrheic dermatitis cells. Loved how it doesn't give out that annoying "sticky" feeling when putting it on. I highly recommend it for everyone with acne-prone skin.

November 21, 2009

I've heard a lot of good things about Bioderma, and this cream in particular, so I was anxious to try it when it finally arrived here.
    I started using it as my prep moisturizer in the morning, pre make-up. It's ok so far, hydrating, light and solved my biggest issue: no clogged pores after wearing make-up for 14 hrs straight every day. It didn't do miracles, and it might be a bit too much for sensitive or dry skin types.
    Overall, it's a good product. I like it. It's worth a try.

Netflix

Old Navy Stores

gadzooks added a new review for
    Laughing Cow Cheese Cubes

she-she has started a new forum topic
    HELP! my skin has turned against me!

Bath & Body Works