Blackberry q10

Blackberry q10 Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 143 in Cell Phones

April 22, 2016

i find blackberries just aren't worth it, the battery life just get terrible over time, the touch screen wasn't that great of quality, i only used this phone for a month before getting frustrated and swithing

January 14, 2016

I am a diehard BB fan and this model is a great powerhouse for business -- only issue has been a loose battery pack issue. Now have the Classic and very happy with it as well.

February 06, 2015

have always loved my blackberries. would be nice if it would understand iphone emoticons though.

July 09, 2014

I'm a blackberry fan, a little because their are made where i live, and a little because its a great phone! I've never had any issues. I love the full qwerty key board on it. I love how it actually has buttons and not a touch screen.

June 18, 2014

Needed a new phone upgrade as my blackberry curve had seen better days. Loved the Q10 as soon as I picked it up.

April 11, 2014

I have been a long time fan of Blackberry products and have used all from the Curve, BB World Edition (work phone), Torch, and the latest, the Q10.

When I had originally gone in to purchase a replacement phone for my Torch I was looking to buy a Bold but once I got to the store and had a look at the graphics, the memory, battery life and the front facing camera on the Q10 I was smitten. My Q10 is like an extension of me and I never leave the house (or room for that matter) without it!
If you are looking for a phone with a QWERTY keyboard, this phone is an excellent option!