Blue Menu Omega 3 Granola Reviews

Ranked #287 out of 322 in Cereal

1.5/5

January 17, 2016

I didn't really care for this granola. It was okay in my yogurt but I didn't really care for it. It was lacking flavour.

January 17, 2016

This should be a great granola as it has whole oats plus whole pumpkin seeds and cranberries. However whoever is manufacturing it obviously didn't think it through when they added the dried cranberries before they roasted the cereal as the result is rock hard fruit pieces. I am would be surprised if somebody hasn't broken a tooth while trying to chew this cereal - I know I have seriously hurt my jaw. I bought it once and then tried again a couple of years later thinking that surely they had rectified the problem by then, but alas no!

March 10, 2015

Most awful granola I have EVER tasted. Leaves an awful taste in your mouth. Would not recommend

July 17, 2014

Finally! A granola that is filling and health conscious. I don't believe in "low-fat" granola as I want to have healthy fats in my diets and be satisfied to last me until my next meal. This granola fits the bill!! It would also be excellent for Vegetarians as it is full of seeds and nuts. It is a staple item in my household and even my three-year old eats it!