Bonne Bell Lip Lites Gloss Reviews

Ranked #262 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

0.26 fl oz (7.7ml)
Moisturizing, Medium Color Coverage That Shines.

Sponge on a super-glossy shine!

• Flavorful liquid lipstick
  • Moisture-rich formula softens lips
  • Smooth, non-sticky gloss stays shiny

We do not test on animals.
Made in USA

November 01, 2016

I love the light pink color on me. Its not to glittery, it smells good and it even tastes good. I wish all adult makeup tasted good. I always buy another nude lip gloss thinking I should buy grown up makeup, but I always come back to this. Only down side, it doesn't last that long, but its a lot cheaper than other brands so I don't mind reapplying it. It was kinda sad when another company sold it, hope the same ingredients still in it.

December 02, 2015

I love this Lip gloss, it looks amazing and it comes in many shades and the price is good

October 27, 2014

This lip gloss is tasty and sits pretty on your lips. It has no staying power though so you tend to re-apply often.

September 10, 2014

i use it all the time!!! feels good,and looks good!. you can find it in most drug stores its a must !!!

August 12, 2014

I didn't like this lip gloss. It was too gooey and the colours didn't match my complexion.

April 14, 2014

I love it. Have been using it for many years.

March 30, 2014

For the price these are pretty great. And they have some nice colour. :)

February 09, 2014

This is a great lip gloss because it actually goes on your lips the shade it is in the bottle. Most lips glosses aren't dark enough or go on a different color than it looks. My lips stay very moisturized and the color is very nice looking. It doesn't stay on long because it is a gloss though, so you may find you have to reapply more frequently.

May 10, 2013

Great price. Colours that I really like. They are so affordable that you can buy a couple. Great look for the lips.

January 20, 2013

i have these any each different color . its so affordable . its great lip glosses.