Bounce dryer sheets fresh linen

Bounce dryer sheets fresh linen Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 226 in Laundry Care

August 16, 2016

J'aime bien ces feuille de bounce, en plus il ne sont pas cher! Mais ils ne sont pas mes préférés! Ils enlèvent super bien la statique et laisse une douce odeur aux vêtements!

June 06, 2016

These dryer sheets are inexpensive and super effective that removing cling from laundry while making my clothes soft. They also smell incredibly fresh and the scent lasts for weeks! I like to stuff a couple of these in my cough too!

June 06, 2016

Im been using this, its a must for country with winter season. It reduces or prevent static in clothes, winter season makes the surrounding dry that it increases friction so this will be helpful. Easy to use. Though i sometimes put lots of sheets for my laundry.

June 06, 2016

I think using dryer sheets are pretty much a must, they help with the static cling and add a fresh scent as well. These bounce sheets have a very nice scent and I also like to put these in my boyfriends stinky work boots, helps get rid of the Oder.