Bounty Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 737 in Chocolate

September 23, 2016

I love this bar it is one of my favourites. It has great coconut taste blended with smooth milk chocolate. The coconut taste is fairly sweet and strong. If you like that you won't be disappointed if you try one.

September 23, 2016

The Bounty chocolate bar is such a classic! It's a nice size and has a sweet, mellow, chocolate coconut taste. The coconut filling has a good chew factor to it that makes it satisfying. It's sweet but not to the point that it makes you feel guilty for overindulging. One of my favourites!

September 17, 2016

Perfect for those who love coconut and chocolate. I stock up on these while I'm at the dollar store. I enjoy each bit as I go. It's super soft and light. Not too sweet and rich.

August 11, 2016

Je suis une grande fan de noix de coco et cette barre de chocolat-là, fait parti de mon top trois dd chocolat favorits! Elle a un goût tellement doux et fond dans la bouche, je l'adore! Elle se vend au dollarama pour moins de $1CAN!

August 02, 2016

I love bounty bars. I find it hard to find chocolate and coconut together and that is my favourite. This bar is delicious however I do find the almond joy version to be slightly better ( I find the coconut in those ones are a little more moist) but I can't find those in Canada so I buy these instead

March 16, 2016

Bounty Chocolate Bar two individual bars one package, I cant resist this chocolate bar when I spot them at the check out stand.They are very satisfying for a quick energy boost.The coconut and chocolate are a great mixture.

0.5/5

March 03, 2016

I can not stand this bar! That coconut is just a texture thing for me and I can not get over that taste. It feels like pulp from orange juice in your mouth.

March 03, 2016

This chocolate bar is very exotic. I like the how it's very coconut - y. It is a good size and how it's broken down into two pieces is convenient if you can't or don't want to finish it.

February 03, 2016

I like to buy these in a 4 pack because we all love them; a real coconut treat. resembling that of a macaroon.

January 12, 2016

One of my favorite chocolate bars! Creamy milk chocolate outside, soft, sweet coconut inside. This chocolate bar is delicious and just sweet enough.