Bounty Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 767 in Chocolate

February 08, 2017

I used to despise the Bounty chocolate bar when I was a kid (candy and caramel won in that department) but was recently reintroduced by one of our suppliers at work. He gave me one for free and I was hesitant to try it but thought, what the heck! Turns out, I LOVE THEM! They are the perfect balance of tender coconut and rick milk chocolate and they come in cute little two piece snack sizes.

February 08, 2017

When I am looking for something to cure my chocolate craving. The Bounty Chocolate Bar is what I reach for. It takes light and not too sweet but just enough to get me through the 3pm slum during the day. i would love to eat these everyday but my waistline wouldn't.

February 08, 2017

I am a big chocolate lover and really enjoy reaching for a bounty chocolate bar every once in a while, especially when I am looking for something a little different and lighter than some of the other richer options. it's nice and light, the coconut filling has great flavour and the small pieces make it easy to share!

September 23, 2016

I love this bar it is one of my favourites. It has great coconut taste blended with smooth milk chocolate. The coconut taste is fairly sweet and strong. If you like that you won't be disappointed if you try one.

September 23, 2016

The Bounty chocolate bar is such a classic! It's a nice size and has a sweet, mellow, chocolate coconut taste. The coconut filling has a good chew factor to it that makes it satisfying. It's sweet but not to the point that it makes you feel guilty for overindulging. One of my favourites!

September 17, 2016

Perfect for those who love coconut and chocolate. I stock up on these while I'm at the dollar store. I enjoy each bit as I go. It's super soft and light. Not too sweet and rich.

August 11, 2016

Je suis une grande fan de noix de coco et cette barre de chocolat-là, fait parti de mon top trois dd chocolat favorits! Elle a un goût tellement doux et fond dans la bouche, je l'adore! Elle se vend au dollarama pour moins de $1CAN!

August 02, 2016

I love bounty bars. I find it hard to find chocolate and coconut together and that is my favourite. This bar is delicious however I do find the almond joy version to be slightly better ( I find the coconut in those ones are a little more moist) but I can't find those in Canada so I buy these instead

March 16, 2016

Bounty Chocolate Bar two individual bars one package, I cant resist this chocolate bar when I spot them at the check out stand.They are very satisfying for a quick energy boost.The coconut and chocolate are a great mixture.

0.5/5

March 03, 2016

I can not stand this bar! That coconut is just a texture thing for me and I can not get over that taste. It feels like pulp from orange juice in your mouth.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder