Bourjois Paris Eyeshadow

Bourjois Paris Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #936 out of 1139 in Eye Shadow

April 20, 2016

Bourjois is a little bit pricey, but I have to admit I've had one of their turquoise eyeshadows for longer than I should have. It's slightly metallic, gorgeous, highly pigmented and doesn't crumble. Considering how many compliments I've received and how long and well it's lasted, I would definitely repeat the purchase. A luxury brand, but one of the good ones.

January 23, 2014

A little more pricy than average, this is still a great eye shadow choice. I love the way that it easily blends, doesn't crease and lasts all day long. I would add that you need eye make up remover to get it off, and suggest against a white face cloth :-)

January 23, 2011

love this brand because they have very unique shades and they’re very shiny, great for a night out on the town. Also, this eye shadow is very long lasting and it stays put for the whole night. The package is very nice and compact, comes with a brush and a little mirror inside which makes it very easy to reapply if need to do so.