Bright Starts Rattle Me Wrist Pals

Bright Starts Rattle Me Wrist Pals Reviews

Ranked #298 out of 470 in Toys

October 07, 2015

All three of my girls have loved this rattle, which we purchased in pink. It is easy for babies to hold and makes a satisfying noise. Great price too.

March 26, 2015

I thought it was a smart, simple and great product, my daughter on the other hand didn't exactly agree :) She wasnt too interested in rattle.

January 29, 2015

Bright Starts have some real nice little toys for the younger ones. My 2nd grandson has several designs of these in their playroom at our house. I started giving him the rattles when he was about 3-4 months old.

January 11, 2015

Great price. Perfect starter toy. Easy to grip and bright colors my kids loved this as infants.

September 21, 2014

MY son is only 4 months old and he loves playing with this little rattle. For the price it's worth it. Keep him giggling and entertained. :D

September 21, 2014

So simple, but so effective. All babies love this toy! I've had the same one for three kids now and it has stood the test of time. Great product!

August 22, 2014

This is a cute little rattle that my babies loved. Very colourful.

June 13, 2014

Bang for your buck! The Bright Starts rattle is a great rattle. Its easy for very young babies to grab and easy to maneuver. For under $4 you get a fun rattle that your baby will stay interest in a while and will be interested in from an early age.