Brisk Tea-Lemonade Fusion

Brisk Tea-Lemonade Fusion Reviews

Ranked #293 out of 506 in Tea

May 12, 2016

My two favorite things in one bottle, what is not to love. Wonderful brand that we all love, my daughter is slightly addicted. Always have these on hand.

May 08, 2016

I love this Brisk Tea- Lemonade Fusion it's almost like the lemon ice tea no so sweet and a cold refreshing drink especially on those hot summer days I would recommend it to anyone

April 10, 2016

I am not crazy about the tea-lemonade fusion.
    I like both on their own but the combination tasted
    odd to me. I didn't like the after taste either.
    I will stick to iced tea or lemonade solo.

April 10, 2016

Unfortunately Brisk Tea-Lemonade Fusion drink left a horrible taste in my mouth. I found it bittersweet. Not my choice of brand. I prefer Nestlé iced tea.

March 11, 2016

Taste weird at fist but you get use to it vers fast. Great on sunny summer morning to get a little freshness. Altought I think the lemonade Taste is to strong they should make it about the tea but it his just to my Taste ☺

September 23, 2015

This one is different. Tasty and refreshing and my first choice. I liked enough to take time out of my day to pass on my opinion here and have even moved on to shop at another store if they don't have this product in stock. I even buy it in the 1 gallon size when I can find it. Get some for yourself!