Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bars - Blueberry with Acai Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 248 in Granola Bars

Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bars are made with rich dark chocolate, real fruits, whole roasted almonds and other complimenting ingredients that you can see, identify and taste.

You might also enjoy Cherry with Pomegranate or Cranberry with Blackberry.

For more information, please visit Brookside.

September 22, 2016

Pretty healthy chocolate bar. I like the ingridients in it as i trying to eat healthy, but i do crave sweets, but this bar i can have , not lots of sugar. Price is good too

September 22, 2016

First the taste is amazing, Second, it's easy to carry. Third, it's complete in terms of nutriments and well balanced. It is a perfect in between meals supplement. Just one thing: everyone loves it so much that they have a tendency to dissapear .. hide them well!

September 08, 2016

I'm a big fan of Brookside chocolates in general. This blueberry bar was so tasty. I want to try every flavour. However, I find this product to be very pricey for the quantity that you get. I usually opt for a big bar for the same price.

August 20, 2016

I received Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bars - Blueberry with Acai free to try from ChickAdvisor. I was surprised at how delicious it was as I was expecting healthy to taste like cardboard. I am not a fan of acai berry but as an ingredient in this bar it was delicious. I felt like I was eating a treat rather than a healthier alternative to a chocolate bar. I will definitely be buying this as an alternative to junk food in the future.

March 21, 2016

Brookside seems to excel at producing a snack bar that is the right combination of tasty and nutritionally sound. This dark chocolate with blueberry and acai bar was no different. The sweet and salty combo satisfied my snack craving. It was a moist bar as well, which can sometimes be an issue with package fruit/nut bars. Overall, I enjoyed this and would buy it again!

March 21, 2016

in love! They are basically the fruit flavoured centers covered in dark chocolate but in a granola bar. it's so good! gluten free, low sodium, tons of fibre. it's very tasty and good for you!

March 16, 2016

Great Look, great taste and the perfect size!! When you have a busy life and are on the go this is the perfect snack to grab. Keep one in your purse, diaper bag and backpack! Who doesnt love chocolate?

March 10, 2016

i received one of these in the mail not I'm not a huge fan of blueberry but this was amazing the taste was incredible and my daughter who loves blueberries loved it defiantly will be buying these again

March 10, 2016

These taste great compared to most "healthy" granola bars that i have tried and they are a great price for what you are getting. The price makes them so i would buy these more often then many others that i like.

March 09, 2016

I received this product as a a free trail of the chick adviser product review club. These bars are very tasty! They’re a great on the go snack that gives you a boost of energy for only 180 calories. Out of the 3 flavors I was able to try, the Blueberry with Acai was my least favorite but is still really good.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation