BRTC Blemish Recover Balm BB Cream

BRTC Blemish Recover Balm BB Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #168 out of 183 in BB Creams

December 17, 2012

After doing a little research on BB creams, I learned that the Korean brands are the most effective ones.
So for my skin type, I chose the BRTC Blemish Recover Balm. This product claims to have healing properties for dead/dry skin, skin redness, sebum control for oily, troubled skin, and blemish coverage, as well as UV protection!

After a couple months of using this BB cream, I am actually seeing an improvement in my skin, it's not as oily as it used to be, the acne scars i had along my cheeks have started fading, and I find when I can feel a pimple brewing, that after using the BB cream, it basically prevents it from becoming a huge red pimple.

Looking on the BRTC website, they sell it for $34.95, amazon.com has it for $12.99 but it is also on ebay for $16 now (i got it for $14 but the price went up..)

I absolutely love this BB cream and am very tempted to try out the cleanser and toner for this line as well!
The only problem I have with this BB cream is that there is only one colour and when used on its own, it kind of has a grey-ish tint to it and is too light for my skin tone, but when used with a tinted moisturizer or with the base for my foundation, I can change the colour to suit my skin tone.It definitely makes a great base for applying foundation.
With that said, when used with foundation and finishing powder, it is possibly the most natural and even look I have managed to achieve.