Bumble and Bumble Straight Shampoo

Bumble and Bumble Straight Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #690 out of 967 in Shampoo

This sulfate-free cleanser starts hair smooth, reduces frizz and makes hair more manageable straight out of the shower.

March 25, 2015

Quite expensive, but makes my especially straight hair feel soft and fantastic, a little goes a long way

September 02, 2014

Love the straight shampoo. 'My hair is typically a mix of half wavy and straight and this shampoo brings it home making my hair sleeker straighter and more manageable. I also find that I do not need to use as much as a typical drugstore brand. Love!

April 09, 2012

I love this stuff. It's expensive but great quality. It makes my hair super soft, clean and it smells great. I have tried so many shampoos and conditioners lately and this is the cleanest, softest my hair has felt in a while. In terms of straightness, I already have straight hair but there are less flyaways and less frizz. Not a significant amount though. But I don't think there is any shampoo that can really fix that. That is something that is done through blow drying and styling products. I use this with the conditioner, which I also love. This is expensive but you don't need to use very much, even for long thick hair. Love it!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge