Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer Reviews

Ranked #436 out of 2199 in Hair Care

September 19, 2016

This product has really improved the health of my hair over time. I have to watch the root area as it can get a bit oily by the end of the day so I stick to the ends more. It has a nice scent and makes your hair so soft and manageable. Would highly recommend.

July 17, 2016

I flat iron my hair a lot, so I need a good heat protectant to prevent all the heat damage. This product does a fantastic job of reducing breakage from constant heat styling. Since I started using it I've had less split ends, less shedding, and my hair has become softer. The coconut scent is nice but it can be a little overpowering, so I don't recommend it if you're sensitive to fragrance or don't like the smell of coconuts! One bottle lasted me 4 months of everyday use on thick, past shoulder length hair. It's a little pricier compared to other heat protectants, but it's worth it!

July 05, 2016

In love with this product!! It makes my hair feel so smooth without weighing it down. It even takes away my frizz! It can used in both wet and dry hair. I highly recommend this product.

June 03, 2016

I have super straight hair but I often shower at night and sleep on it since it takes so long to dry. When I wake up I spritz some of this on my hair and do a quick straighten to fix my bedhead. I love you can you use this product on dry hair and that it doesn't leave my hair greasy. On top of that it makes my hair smell amazing and makes it super shiny.

May 10, 2016

This is hands down my favourite product for heat styling. It smells fantastic and works great to protect hair from blow drying and straightening as well as UV protection from the sun now that it's here for summer.

April 25, 2016

LOVE this oil, I have naturally thick hair, a bit on the oily side however I have damage on my ends from over processing my hair I found this product left my hair soft but still full of life and bounce I am also inlove with the smell, unfortunately its on the pricey side but worth every penny!

March 18, 2016

Love Bumble and Bumble products but this oil primer is amazing. I even use it to refresh next day hair. I have fine curly color treated hair and this is light enough to not weigh down my hair but still makes is soft and manageable.
    I just wish it were not so expensive. I purchase from Sephora. The whole B&B;hairdresser line is amazing!

March 03, 2016

Love love love this product! I blow dry my hair everyday and use hair wand every day and this product saves my hair!! 100% would recommend this product to everyone!

January 15, 2016

My go to product for after a shower and a refresher for second day hair ! This is so lightweight that it absolutely feels like nothing in your hair. It doesn't make your hair look greasy and smells really nice. It can also be used as a heat protectant. Favorite product from the B&B;at the moment !!

October 26, 2015

This product retails at $29.50. It's a detangling, heat protectant for course, dry hair. It has 6 different light weight oils that help to nourish and tame the hair. So all that said and done I love this product it hasn't become my holy grail yet but it's getting there. I love that it smells like fruity candy and I love how my hair feels after. Again it's more on the pricey side but it is in a bigger size and if your looking for a good quality heat/uv hair protectant I def recommend giving this a try!

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic