Buncha Farmers Manuka Honey & Lemongrass Stain Removal Stick

Buncha Farmers Manuka Honey & Lemongrass Stain Removal Stick Reviews

1 review
Ranked #117 out of 251 in Laundry Care

April 23, 2016

Well I could talk all day about this absolutely amazing smelling Stain Stick! It's another amazing product from Buncha Farmers called Manuka Honey and Lemongrass Stain Stick. I love lemon & citrus scents but this just such a pure smell. I actually enjoy stain removal because of it! Seems like less a chore.
    "Manuka Honey and Lemongrass is made with saponified oils of Olive, Palm and Coconut with Lemongrass essential oil, and coffee grinds as an exfoliant." Made with Genuine Manuka Honey from New Zealand (The Healing Honey). They are handmade here in Ontario and a great for use on clothes for those with sensitive skin. My kids and I have Eczema and
    i have to be very careful about what I use on their clothes. I also have used it on for baby clothes and linens, better than any baby or stain detergent product I've ever used over the years. There are very few stains this hasn't worked on and those are usually on items I didn't use it on soon enough. Even then it still lifts somee of the stain still. I keep a bar in my bathroom to remove stains immediately and 1 in my laundry room for stains I find as load my washer. I can't recommend this product enough! Highly recommend it. It also comes in a Eucalyptus I reviewed, as well as Manuka Honey and Oatmeal or Manuka Honey and Lavender.

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Rosehip Oil

Katguevara added a new review for
    Vaseline Lip Therapy

Sammitheleo has posted in the forum topic
    XY Stuff - Axe Campaign