Burberry Perfume Reviews

Ranked #758 out of 1213 in Perfume

Launched by the design house of Burberry in 1995, Burberry is classified as a refreshing, oriental, floral fragrance. Burberry Classic feminine scent possesses a blend of peach, apricot, sandalwood, cedar, amber and musk.

September 12, 2016

This was the first Burberry perfume I've owned and not my last. The smell is subtle and feminine. Just one spray is enough to last all day. It's sweet and sexy. My husband loves it too.

July 10, 2016

This is a classic fresh scent, with a musk base. I always come back to it. It's feminine but not girly, it's a perfect mix of sporty and elegant. I usually wear it during the day and tend to wear in colder weather. I find Burberry a brand I always like.

May 01, 2015

AMAZING smell. I put it on at home sometimes just so I can smell it. Its great for day time or night time wear. Very versatile.

May 17, 2012

I got this in the mail as a free sample and really do love it! I do like that fact that it is not over powering at all it has a nice soft sent to it. I have recommend this to family and friends and i would love to buy it as well but the price is a little more then i want to spend on it.

April 26, 2012

I recieved a sample of Burberry Body in the mail and I love it. im not normally a huge perfume wearer cause most scents tend to remind me of my grandmotgher but this one in my opinion can be for any women at any age. I love the smell and its not an overwhelming scent. very classy too!!! love love love it!!!!!

April 11, 2012

I received the sample and absolutely love it! I sometimes have itchy issues with perfume so I tend not to wear it that often. When I tried Burberry Body the 1st thing I noticed was the smooth scent! My hubby loves the scent too and my teen sons said it smells sic (which apparently means cool...lol). I hope to get some for mothers day next month....fingers crossed ;)

January 11, 2012

I recieved a free sample of Burberry BODY in the mail and I adore it !!! I love the fact that it smells more mature . I don't feel It's a "grandmother " scent at all ! I don't actually spray it, I use more of a squirt because it is very potent but it does become subtle quickly. I am definitely going to purchase this perfume because its divine!!

November 08, 2011

Got this sample in the mail...I tried for hours to wash it off.. to strong of a scent for me

November 08, 2011

Although my husband said it smelled pretty good, I wasn't that taken with this perfume. I received a sample of Burberry Body in the mail and was expecting it to be heavenly. I agree that it reminded me a bit of my grandmothers choice of fragrance! Not cool! Although I didn't mind it THAT much, I know that there are bigger and better perfumes in this world and I will be sticking to my DKNY perfume, which is crisp and tangy, not sickly sweet and cloying.

November 07, 2011

I received a sample of Burberry Body fragrance, a new fragrance from Burberry. I love it! When I first sprayed it on, I felt the scent was overpowering but after a minute or so, it seemed to mellow and soften. The scent is fruity and sophisticated. I would suggest this fragrance for night time but it could be used for day time if applied sparingly.