Burt's Bees Lip Crayon Reviews

Ranked #611 out of 1019 in Lipstick

June 28, 2016

This is possibly one of my favorite lipstick . It hydrates my lips , the colors are gorgeous and it does not stain. But it's true that you must reapply a few times per day.

April 17, 2016

Everytime I use a Burt's Bees lip crayon (doesn't matter what colour) it doesn't stay on my lips. It always 'pills' off and makes my lips look awful.
I know it is a natural product, but I don't like it.

January 07, 2016

Love the color saturation from this crayon, used to use a lip tint type marker (no longer avail) so I decided to check out these lip crayons. The colors are true to what they look like and I really like how smooth the color is and it doesn't transfer or leave marks on my man. Wish it was more moisturizing.

September 11, 2015

Burt's Bees Lip Crayon Reviews:
Not a fan, broke right away and not very cheep.

September 11, 2015

I bought one of the lip crayon's, this was my first time buying/trying the brand. I have been interested in it for a while, but finally decided to buy. The crayon cost me $10, was not happy at all with product, the colors are nice, but as soon as I touched the crayon to my face the whole tip broke off. I contacted them, they said they would send a replacement coupon, it still hasn't come in the mail.

July 27, 2015

I have recieved quite a few of these in my monthly TopBox or LuxeBox( can't remember which one). I do like them. The colors are pretty and they apply nicely. For some reason I prefer a regular lipstick tube to a crayon, but if you like s crayon applicator, these are great

April 23, 2015

I use lip balm several times a day & when I saw Burt's bees had one that also added colour to your lips I jumped at the chance & bought one. I love it!! Not only are my lips soft, they now have a bit of colour so I don't need to buy lipstick.

February 03, 2015

I was hoping this lip crayon would be nice feeling on my lips, but it wasn't. It left my lips really dry. It also didn't go on very smoothly.