Burt's Bees Makeup Wipes

Burt's Bees Makeup Wipes Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

September 09, 2016

Made my skin feel soft. Removed makeup quickly and effectively and they're a great refresher when used after a long day at school/work. Definitely recommend!

December 11, 2015

I starter using these wipes about a month ago and I love them. They have a very nice sent and leave me feeling refreshed. The towelettes are nice and thick to increase their scrubbability. I will use these face wipes for a long time to come.

May 30, 2015

I have sensitive skin and I find it quite hard for me to find cleansing wipes that will not irritate my skin. I am sure glad that I have came across these. One wipe takes away all makeup without irritating the skin.

April 05, 2015

Great for travel, takes off the makeup well.

April 03, 2015

since i travel lots i found those wipes work perfectly: skin is soft, clean and there is no sticky residue left on my skin i love it!

March 02, 2015

I thought that this was going to be more of a joke than anything. I have always loved using Burt's Bees products, especially their lip balm, so when I saw this, I decided to try it. And I was surprised, in the best way. It works really well!! One comment would be that it only takes off makeup, which it does really well, but it does nothing for break-outs or blackheads... But that isn't what its job is! :)

Highly recommended.

January 27, 2015

i found these clearly to be the best make up wipes i have ever used

November 08, 2014

This is a great product for those who have sensitive skin and are sensitive to smells. I find a lot of the make up wipes out there are overly scented whereas this product is very subtle. I tend to use this when I'm lazy and don't have time to do my full night regimen. Removes all my makeup and doesn't leave a sticky residue after like most wipes do.

October 15, 2014

this product left my face feeling refreshed, all my makeup was off within one wipe.

September 09, 2014

Very gentle makeup remover and facial cleanser wipe. Convenient packaging allows you to freshen up during the hot humid summer months!!