Cadbury Curly Wurly Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #234 out of 737 in Chocolate

August 12, 2016

My all time favourite chocolate bar. Perfect amount of sweetness. The chocolate covered caramel bar tastes great hard or a little soft (put in microwave for 5-19 seconds). The only problem is that you cant find/buy it everywhere. Only in candy specialty stores. It would also be good if they had bite size pieces in a bag or if the bars came in bulk because sometimes one isn't enough :)

March 14, 2016

Although these are a little pricey for a chocolate bar, they are from england. I am not sure why their cadbury chocolate is so much better?. I always go for the best tasting because if it is going to spend a lifetime on my hips it better be worth it.

January 30, 2016

This is a simple thick chewy caramel coated with a thin layer of milk chocolate. Interesting thin shape that follows the name of the bar very well. The chocolate takes a backseat to the caramel, which is pretty much a solid, rather than gooey. Usually one of the least expensive Brit sweets offered in stores. Good for a chocolate fix.

October 07, 2015

Ummmm yes yes yes any time I am at the English shop or overseas these are a must,

October 07, 2015

These are great! I used to have to buy them at British shops or when I traveled to the UK. Now they're at Walmart. They are fairly hard caramel, not anything like Caramilk. But their design is what sets them apart.

Cadbury Curly Wurly Chocolate Bar;

I like taste
concept
cute!

But so difficult to chew and bite into
I feel I am biting my teeth into the caramel, chocolate and hard to bite off and eat or actually chew

that is why saying no to this chocolate....

May 01, 2015

wow available now in canada...as a child id unwrap a cadbury chocolate bar from a wool sweater that had travelled wrapped together for 3 months across the atlantic...it was handknit by my grandma in england and is one of my fondest memories

April 22, 2015

I love this chocolate caramel mix. Love that its chewy and smooth chocolate at the same time. Delicious.

April 22, 2015

Curly Wurly are fun & chewy. Nice mix of chocolate and chewy caramel. These are a British treat...love them. British chocolate treats are the best!

February 16, 2015

Swirls of braided like caramel covered by a generous coating of rich Cadbury chocolate. This sweet treat is simply delicious. A chewy caramel that blends perfectly with the signature melt in your mouth Cadbury chocolate.