• Cake Beauty Cake Walk Triplemint Foot Creme
  • Cake Beauty Cake Walk Triplemint Foot Creme
Good

Cake Beauty Cake Walk Triplemint Foot Creme Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 164 in Foot Care

A fresh, rich creme containing nourishing butters and peppermint and spearmint essential oils. Feel like the ultimate prima ballerina with this unbelievable mix made with nourishing avocado oil and decadent mango butter. Thoroughly massage this superb blend into rough, tired feet and enjoy the ultimate "ahhh" moment. Pure menthol and essential oils of spearmint and peppermint will leave your tootsies tingling in full glory. Use daily to achieve and maintain super-smooth feet. This is truly the big daddy of foot creme. Hey, nobody said we were humble. Cake girls say that it smells like....fresh spearmint gum!..xox

February 18, 2016

I bought this product at Sephora, who sadly, no longer carry cake products. I feel this is the best foot cream on the market. The triple mint soothes sore feet, and the moisture is second to none. I also use it on my hands in the winter!

May 13, 2010

I purchased this from our Cake Beauty flash sale last month. To be honest, I generally don't use a separate foot cream, despite having the world's driest feet. I have so many products in my bathroom that I'd rather use one lotion that does it all.

What's great about a separate foot cream, and this one in particular is that it's so thick and it has the cooling properties of peppermint, which feels amazing when applied after a bath. I've been using this on my legs and sometimes my whole body and I just love it.

Cake products are 90-95% natural and they are paraben free. That's really important to me - especially in skin care products because it's all over your body.

$16 isn't cheap for a 100ml bottle, but I think it's worth it. Even better if you can find it on sale!