Cake Satin Sugar Hair & Body Refreshing Powder

Cake Satin Sugar Hair & Body Refreshing Powder Reviews

Ranked #624 out of 971 in Shampoo

November 21, 2014

I absolutely love this product! i use it frequently, and it works great on my dark brown hair. Works well with next day hair when you are in a rush. It makes your hair look very nice and is easy to apply. One bottle lasts a long time, as i still have half a bottle left and I bought it over 8 months ago. I highly recommend this product!

August 12, 2013

I've tried many dry shampoos, and this has been the best one to get rid of the grease in my hair for an entire day, and to get me through the week if I apply it daily. Plus I get tons of complements about how nice my hair smells!! While the price is steep, it is no different than the other dry hair shampoos that come close in effectiveness. My reason for rating the quality of this product a 3 is because of the effort involved to apply the powder product on hair only--- get this stuff on your scalp and everyone around you will ask why your scalp is tinted a funny red clay colour.

March 29, 2013

I never thought there would come a day that I would use dry shampoo. But, I finally caved and tried this one. I didn't find that it made much of a difference in the appearance of my hair, but it definitely smelled nice. It has a scent of baked lemon sugar, which smells delicious. The added bonus - You can use this on your body, too! This particular one was designed for people with darker hues, but there's also one available for lighter hues.