Campbell's Cream of Chicken Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 57 in Soup

November 30, 2016

This is great soup to eat alone or to add to other recipes! I like to buy the reduced sodium to add to stews and soups to make them extra tasty! There are other brands if creamy soups that are also great to add!

August 30, 2016

Campbell's makes great soups and this Cream of Chicken won't disappoint! It has such a nice creamy chicken flavour with real chunks of chicken in it! It is so versatile and can be used in many other ways in cooking! I love it with chicken breasts and potatoes! It's very filling and makes a great lunch on a cold day! Good price for a good quality soup!

March 31, 2016

I love campbells cream of chicken soup. It has a great taste and i use it in alot of my casserole recipes. The only downfall is it can be a little pricey for a can of soup. I nomally end up paying the price instead of waiting for a sale because other brands just won't do!

March 03, 2016

I always like to have a few cans of these in the cupboard for fast suppers. A favourite here is macaroni with cubed chicken and the cream soup poured over the top. Really good.

February 15, 2016

This soup is so tasty but a little heavy on the sodium. I usually mix it well with water but you can also add low sodium chicken broth. This soup does not usually go on sale so I only buy it from time to time. It is available at all major grocery stores.