Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella Reviews

Ranked #618 out of 960 in Books

Publisher's description:
Meet Emma Corrigan, a young woman with a huge heart, an irrepressible spirit, and a few little secrets: Secrets from her boyfriend: I've always thought Connor looks a bit like Ken. As in Barbie and Ken. Secrets from her mother: I lost my virginity in the spare bedroom with Danny Nussbaum while Mum and Dad were downstairs watching Ben-Hur. Secrets she wouldn't share with anyone in the world: I have no idea what NATO stands for. Or even what it is. Until she spills them all to a handsome stranger on a plane. At least, she thought he was a stranger.…Until Emma comes face-to-face with Jack Harper, the company's elusive CEO, a man who knows every single humiliating detail about her..

January 26, 2015

What a hilarious adventure! Sophie Kinsella doing what she does best, making us laugh. You’ll be laughing out loud and enjoying the embarrassing moments that our dear heroine Emma has the misfortune to be a part of. A great read!

July 23, 2014

She is such an hilarious writer...great stories lots of laughs...have read all her books, hard to put down!

July 23, 2014

Love it! Hilarious and well written!

September 24, 2013

If I had to choose my top five, all-time favorite books (and mind you, I read A LOT) then this would be on the list. Cheesy, romantic and a picture-perfect love story.

June 19, 2013

Great light easy read. Sophie Kinsella's books are always uplifting and a great fun read.

January 18, 2013

This was such a fun book to read. It kept me entertained throughout, and made me laugh out loud. It was a very easy book to read, and I was finished within a few sittings. I absolutely love Sophie Kinsella's novels.

June 27, 2012

Great chick lit. Great story. I didnt know if I was going to be into it at first but Im so glad I read it. Very easy read.

June 27, 2012

Cant go wrong with Kinsella book!!! It's such a fun, uplifting, easy read. I couldn't put it down and read it in 2 days!!!

May 28, 2012

Loved the book. It was an easy read and I just could not put down the book until it was finished. It was a fun read and lots of laughs. I have all of Sophie Kinsella books. Great read.

May 18, 2011

I don't know why but I really REALLY liked this book. It was funny, charming, romantic, cute, and a good ending.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml