Catelli Smart Veggie Spaghetti Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 102 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

Catelli Smart Veggie Spaghetti is a white pasta with the benefit of fibre plus ½ serving of vegetables.

February 14, 2017

I buy this for a healthier alternative to regular pasta. I love mixing it the pasta with, pesto, homemade spaghetti sauce. Though when I get craving for spaghetti carbonara and want fewer calories,. I purchase catelli smart veggie spaghetti. No one knows the difference.

February 02, 2017

I really liked this product. I purchased it because of the added veggies - a great selling feature for me. It was easy to prepare, my family enjoyed it a lot and cost effective - especially when it goes on sale! Will be adding this to my regular meal rotation.

February 02, 2017

Spaghetti is a go to meal at our house, we have it at least once a week. This veggie spaghetti is a great alternative and the kids didn't notice anything different! Thank you for the healthy alternative Catelli!

January 09, 2017

Catelli makes great pasta. A healthier option to regular pastas. My kids love the taste and don't know the difference to the regular pasta. I will be buying Catelli again.

January 09, 2017

Thanks a lot chick advisor!!! Pastas were very good! I recommend them to everyone! I'll probably buy them again soon.
    Sorry for my late review as I got a new baby that came out sooner than expected.

January 07, 2017

I buy Catelli Smart Veggie Spaghetti as my kids does notice the difference between the healthy pasta and the coloring pasta. I try this product for made a change when my family eat some pasta. Catelli it's a good idea to make some differtent products.

January 02, 2017

Spaghetti is one of my favorite meals. Its is quick and you can change it up by making a differant sauce . Making my meals healthier mean a lot to me. so keep up the great work. ty

December 28, 2016

I'm Italian and I know my pasta and this one is delicious. It's great tasting and it can be eaten hot or cold, but best of all, it'a healthy for you. Great for the whole family!

December 22, 2016

I use this pasta weekly. My whole family loves it and they don't know it is a healthier choice for them!! At first when they saw the package they thought that healthier would sacrifice taste. They were all pleasantly suprised

December 19, 2016

when u talk about veggie no another choice only think Catelli Smart Veggie Spaghetti even u can add more veggie of u r choice ,start smart way to Spaghetti