Catelli Smart Veggie Spaghetti Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 89 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

Catelli Smart Veggie Spaghetti is a white pasta with the benefit of fibre plus ½ serving of vegetables.

December 03, 2016

I buy Catelli Smart Veggie Spaghetti as my son does not notice the difference between the healthy pasta and the not so healthy pasta. Additional fiber is an easy bonus!!
Thank you, Catelli, for making pasta guilt-free!

November 28, 2016

I really like this product. Love the texture and the taste. Greaat for a lot of different dishes. Love that is veggie..makes me feel better about the pasta. My favourite is with stir fired veggies and a drizzle of olive oil..spices. Tastes great with or without a sauce

November 25, 2016

I can't thank ChickAdvisor enough for giving my family and I the opportunity to try Catelli Smart Veggie spaghetti for free ☺️It came with a great receipe for Creamy one pot spaghetti . My family loved it , didn't even leave me any leftovers !! The quality was great for your money . Texture held up great even when reheated . It's a great fast idea to have on hand especially for those busy nights you don't have time to cook .

November 25, 2016

I liked Catelli Smart Veggie Spaghetti because it made me feel better about eating carbs! The kids weren't crazy about it when they saw the name, but they soon slathered it in cheese and alfredo sauce and gobbled it up. Cooks like regular pasta, tastes great.

November 25, 2016

Great , kids love the taste. Very versatile and easy to cook. Goes well with tons of dishes. Has a nice texture as well.
Love the fact it has the serving if veggies perfect for my pickiest little eater.

November 15, 2016

I usually buy lactancia but decided to try this and I must say it was very tasty. It was not starchy or pasty and light. I will certainly recommend this and buy it again.

November 06, 2016

I liked this pasta a lot. I like the fact that it has half a serving of veggies and doesn't make you feel like your eating straight carbs when you do enjoy pasta.

November 06, 2016

This was pretty good pasta. My family enjoyed it with our regular pasta sauce. It cooked nicely and it wasn't overly starchy. I was happy with the product, pleasantly surprised with the taste.

November 04, 2016

I received catelli smart biggie spaghetti from chick advisor for testing purposes and I loved it. I never thought that veggie spaghetti would be so tasty. My whole family loved it. The noodles cooked without sticking together and were magnificent.

October 28, 2016

I recently purchased Catelli Smart Vegge Spaghetti for my family of five for dinner. Lately we have been forgoing the Spaghetti sauce and just using olive oil with various spices and cheese. We were all impressed with the taste, texture, the fact it wasn't startchy and required the same amount of cooking time as the other brands of Catelli Smart Spaghetti. I would definitely recommend and purchase this product again.

Neuven added a new review for