Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Tea

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Tea Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 471 in Tea

February 14, 2016

Good stuff...got it on special, went back and got more since i may not see it again until next christmas going to miss it when i run out. Shared it with my friends and they love it to

June 30, 2015

This tea is great, nice smooth peppermint taste, very relaxing.

May 07, 2015

I am glad I'm the only one in my house who likes mint/candy cane flavoured goodies. This is my FAVOURITE holiday beverage and I get to enjoy an entire box to myself. I really love the mildly sweet candy cane flavour - I find it really soothing and will often drink in the evening after work by the fire :)

April 07, 2015

Really good! Love drinking at the Holidays, tastes delicious!

March 26, 2015

I live for the holidays, when all the candy cane flavored drinks and goodies are in stores. I love this tea because it warm and soothing, and the candy cane flavor is just right.

March 26, 2015

This tea is so delicious and lifts my spirits. I feel so happy and energized after I drink this tea. It's always a favourite when guests come over, they love it. It has the perfect flavour of peppermint, orange and a hint of vanilla!

January 15, 2015

The stunning packaging might catch your eye but it's the soothing taste of a cup of Candy Cane Lane tea that makes you happy to have made this purchase. This tea is full-bodied and has a fragrant vanilla, cinnamon and candy cane scent that is very satisfying.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml