Good

Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Crème Lip Color in Mademoiselle Reviews

Ranked #608 out of 1014 in Lipstick

November 11, 2014

Even though, my lips were quite dry when I applied this, they do not look as bad as they really were. A second coat did cover all the flakiness. I think this is the first time, that I am truly satisfied with how moisturizing a lipstick can be.

Overall, I am in love with this shade. It might not be unique, but it works well on my complexion. I can wear it during the day or night, irrespective of the occasion. It is moisturizing which is always great, especially if you live in colder and drier parts of the world. It is packed with pigment so even with a single swipe, I can achieve full coverage. It also has a light rosy fragrance in it which makes it more luxe. I totally enjoy my lipsticks and foundations that have perfume in them.

The only issue I have is that it lasts only 3 -4 hours on me, which is very less. I enjoy lipsticks that offer at least 6-8 hours of wear time. Nonetheless, this lipstick comes in a classy packaging that, I would be happy to, pull out of my bag and touch up my lips.

I purchased this from The Bay for $39 - thats a ton of money to spend on a tube of lipstick but in general lipsticks from Sephora or The Bay are in that price range (see how I justify splurges :P:P)

October 23, 2014

This iconic lipstick first caught my eye when it was featured in a magazine ad a few years back. Although choosing the ideal “your lips but better” shade is a very personal choice, Chanel Mademoiselle is one of the most popular lip colours around the world. The scent is slightly floral, and the packaging feels quite luxe. The stick is even embossed with their name! Despite the fact that I’ve owned this tube for (gasp) a few years, the scent, texture and overall appearance has not changed at all. The formula is just moisturizing enough so that the lips aren’t left feeling dry, and there is little to no staining effect after the product wears off. This lipstick is made in France and there is 3.5 g in the tube.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted