Chef BoyardeePizza Mix

Chef BoyardeePizza Mix Reviews

Ranked #249 out of 2339 in Grocery

February 16, 2017

My grandmother used to make us this on Fridays after school. It was to me the best pizza in the world. Of course, I've had better pizza now, but there is something distinctive about the sauce on this pie. It is tangy and spicy at the same time. I like the thickness of the dough and the little packet of cheese is always good. I load my pizza with extras, but this sauce should be bottled on its own. I'd buy it anytime.

January 25, 2016

My favorite food has to be pizza,I love take out ,homemade,you name it ,anything to do with pizza I love this pizza mix makes having a pizza a breeze ,just add water and you got dough,add the sauce and some toppings and you have a delicious pizza, so full of flavor at a cheap price

October 01, 2015

so easy so fast. kids love to make their own pizza... we add other toppings and do smaller individual pizzas!!!!

September 30, 2015

Since buying this I haven't bought frozen pizzas. This is so much better

September 30, 2015

I was skeptical at first when I purchased but then I realized how quickly pizza can be made and how good it tastes!! So easy the kids try to make it haha :)

September 30, 2015

loveeeeee it ! and my child also loves it its amazing

August 04, 2015

This product has been around for many years. I have bought it many many times, #Chef Boyardee "pizza mix" is very easy to prepare just add warm water, let it rise a few minutes, add the #ChefBoyardee pizza sauce and special seasoning package. Bake and you have a great piping hot pizza that tastes great. I also a my own toppings. Great Product.

August 04, 2015

This is by far the best pizza mix i have ever bought. The sauce is nice and rich and tasty and the crust is really good. It makes a large size pizza or two rounds. I will be buying this again!!