Chocolate Cheerios Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 345 in Cereal

Every bowl of New Chocolate Cheerios is made with whole grains and is low in fat, and every single bite has a delicious touch of real cocoa.

January 25, 2017

This cereal is soo good! I love cheerios and so does my 6 year old daughter. Even if it's chocolate it's still healthier then any other sugary cereals.

January 10, 2017

Kids love it ! The taste is different from the normal and the honey nut variety (those 2 are according to me similar). There is sugar in it, but for the kids on the weekends it's good!

October 31, 2016

I'm a fan of the regular cheerios, but in the evening when I feel for something chocolatey I opted for a bowl of chocolate flavoured cheerios. Same crunchy feel and it turns your milk brown. Very good.

October 21, 2016

Really like this cereal. Not too much sugar, the taste is great with the two flavors combined. We even eat them without milk right out of the box In and out it's a good cereal

September 12, 2016

Felt good with this product giving my daughter a healthier choice in cereals which was not so sweet. She loved the chocolatey milk when the cereal was done...Have also used to make squares which were a big hit.

August 26, 2016

This was a great tasting cereal and felt good eating it because I knew it was also healthy. A great way to also get a chocolate fix with just a quick handful of dry cheerios without milk. I did not feel guilty giving it to my grandchildren to eat for breakfast since I knew it was safe and not loaded with sugar like many of the other chocolate cereals on the market.

July 19, 2016

I love chocolate and I love cheerios, so I figured I would love this cereal. I was wrong. The chocolaty scent of this cereal is great but the taste is bland to me. I bought several boxes and ended up letting them go stale because I didn't like this at all.

May 20, 2016

Love this cereal and eat it all the time. It is priced well and it taste good.
    Even the grandchildren like it which is a bonus. Love any thing with Chocolate in it. Makes it a treat not a meal

April 24, 2016

I absolutely loooooove Chocolate Cheerios. I'm a chocolate lover so when this came out, I HAD to buy it and then it. It was love at first bite! I hope they are never discontinued! The taste is great and the chocolate is not too over powering. Just perfect!

March 28, 2016

I love love these chocolate Cheerios. These are the best cheerio product I have tried. I will
    Buy these again and again. Very tasteful filling. You won't regret buying these.