Christie Bits & Bits Cheddar

Christie Bits & Bits Cheddar Reviews

Ranked #504 out of 1061 in Snacks

November 28, 2016

It is a great product. It is excellent. I discover it is great in the soup, as a snack or to be combined with a sandwich. Cheddar is my favorite flavor.

May 14, 2016

I like the cheddar version of bits and bites as well as the original. I usually buy the original right now because My daughter likes those ones better.But if I had my choice I'd pick the cheddar ones. They a great snack, for movie night or anytime at all.

May 14, 2016

I love these they taste delicious can really taste the cheddar and there's all different sizes of bits in these I love having them as a snack once I starts snacking on these it's hard to stop

July 05, 2015

I like these, they are tasty and have so many different crunchy bits, a good snack!

July 05, 2015

I can't get on board with these, I find they way too salty and bitter in taste. Separately they seem to work as I do enjoy these snacks when they're not combined. I also find that they dont have as much salt individually as they do when they've been packages together.

July 05, 2015

Love these as a snack. Constantly on sale and they are great to take with you anywhere.I put them in kids lunche's, take to zoos as well as camping.

July 05, 2015

Another one of my favorite little snacks to bring to work is Bits & Bites Cheddar Flavor this snack if perfect for on the go or even parties as a nice alternative to just chips it a great mixture for everyone to enjoy. My grandchildren love the taste of Bits and Bites so I always keep one or two in stock because there awesome.The Cheddar flavor really makes it even better.