Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash

Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash Reviews

Ranked #276 out of 337 in Eye Cream

Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash is a balm that instantly moisturizes, brightens and tightens facial contours so that your skin looks rested and relaxed. It's formulated to be the ultimate pick-me-up for tired, stressed skin. Its non oily formula prepares skin for perfect makeup applications and hours of luminous wear. The Eye Revive Beauty Flash is formulated with olive extract, an ingredients that helps to smooth the skin's surface, diffusing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Visit clarins.com for more information.

May 20, 2014

Feels like a morning coffee for the eyes
Eyes are fresh and lift instantly

September 21, 2010

Rarely do we come across a so-called Miracle Product. And usually those miracle products cost a small fortune.

Both are true of Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash. This cream works so well, I will simply have to make room in my beauty budget because I don't think I can use anything else. It makes all the difference in the world!

I received this product to review from the brand (which is great, because I might never have purchased it before - but now I know it's worth it).

January 26, 2010

Gentle micro gel that revitalizes delicate eye zone, enriched with White Tea & Olive extract
Immediately brightens eye contours & refreshes signs of fatigue,diminishes puffiness, dark circles & fine lines. 20ml tube
Yes is seems expensive but a little goes a long way and it works. I use this under my eyes and wait 10 minutes before I put on my makeup. With regular use I stopped using undereye concealer!
Keep it your fridge for an extra burst of anti puff treatment.