Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Cleaning deep down to the pores, with a cool fresh tingle, the Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser allows to optimal facial cleansing. While removing dirt, the Deep Action Cream Cleanser doesn't dry your skin, and leaves a cool, fresh tingle. This deep action cream cleanser is oil-free.
Sourced from their main website: www.cleanandclear.com

October 06, 2016

I have very oily skin and for over the counter products I definitely feel like Clean and Clear deep action cream is my go to! I seen results within the first couple weeks! Awesome product!

September 29, 2016

I found with my sensitive skin it felt like it burned it.. I had to quickly wash it off and I also found it dried out my face...I wanted to like it as its very popular.. but I'm sorry

September 16, 2016

My friend was using this when she asked me to try out and boy!the sensation that this leaves at your face after washing it off in a tiring evening is just awesome. Its completely refreshing and superb.

September 06, 2016

I have sensitive skin and this product is amazing for my skin. Leaves it feeling soft and clean. My skin feels fresh and non greasy and I would definitely continue to use it.

August 05, 2016

This is the best product I had tried for a acne daily care, I used when I was a teenager very affordable price. after wash let your face a fresh sensation for the whole day.

June 27, 2016

Love Love Love this cleanser. I have tried many and always go back to this one. It cleans and tingles, leaving my skin cool and fresh. It is not strong and does not irritate or burn my sensitive skin. It has a fresh scent, not perfumed. I would recommend this product to my friends and family. I know my immediate family already uses it as it goes very fast in my household now!

June 24, 2016

Love this product. Works great as an every day cleanser, removes all make up, cleans really well, nothing left on the towel when you dry, which is unusual for most cleansers.

June 10, 2016

This stuff is good on your face. It doesn't leave your face oily or flaky. I use it every day on my fave to wash off everything. It is a bit expensive but it's worth every penny.

April 23, 2016

It is a really great product. I started seeing results of smooth, clear skin within 3 days of use. It is a little expensive but I think it is worth every cent because it work wonders.

March 30, 2016

this is a good cleanser. You can really feel it working and your skin feels super clean and refreshed after. Really helps with acne or blackheads. My mom has been buying this product for years!