Clearasil PerfectaWash System

Clearasil PerfectaWash System Reviews

Ranked #285 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Touch-free automatic dispenser delivers the perfect dose for visibly clearer skin without overdrying. Visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours. Dermatologist tested. Pack includes 2 clearasil ultra rapid action refills; Soothing plant extracts and superfruit splash. Refills also available for purchase separately. Pack includes 3 AA batteries.

February 09, 2016

I got this product when it first came out and I love the dispenser so much, that I still use it to this day! Albeit, I don't use it to hold facial cleanser, I use it instead for hand soap but it works just as well! Convenient, hands free option to wash your hands and works just as well as automatic soap dispensers at malls! The facial cleanser that came along with it was good as well, nothing holy grail material but nothing terrible either. I would not repurchase the cleanser because I like to try different products to see how they compare.

May 24, 2012

I got this product free to test. The first day I tried it I noticed how it dried out my incredibly oily skin so quickly. I was so ecstatic. While the setup wasted about 5 pumps for me. I really like the fact that I'm no longer dripping water all over my sink area. One less step I have to take.

May 23, 2012

I love this product. It has a pleasant odour and leaves your skin so much clearer. The measured amounts mean that it isn't wasted or overused. Two of us have been using this for about 2 weeks twice a day and there is just under half left. Talk about bang for your buck. This works better than the more expensive 3 step program we have been using. It is great that we can run to the store to get a refill and not have to reorder or wait for a courier either. It works great on both clearing up and preventing acne. The only negative thing is that it leaves your skin quite dry. It has been my experience that most acne fighting systems do this so it was not a surprise. My teenage daughter's skin is glowing! The Clearaslt PerfectaWash System looks nice and doesn't leave the counter looking cluttered. I will definitely continue to use this product. Two thumbs up.

May 22, 2012

i recently bought this well 15 days ago and i have seen minimum results with it. it has made my acne worse but i guess its got to get worse before it gets better..

May 16, 2012

I was choosn to try this product, It was lovely. I loved how soft my skin felt after using it. I also loved the fresh scents of the face wash. Go ahead give it a try :)

May 02, 2012

i got the perfect wash for testing from mom central and my son absolultly loves it it delivers a small amount of fce wash there fore none is waisted it dried his oily skin and the berry was smells great to i will deffinitley buy the refils as it is good for anyone with oily skin not just pimples and blemishes it also leaves u feeling very clean compared to regular face wash this is the bomb at least thats how my son says when i asked him how he liked it

April 26, 2012

When I first got this product, I thought it would be a little bit unnecessary, but then the convenience factor kicked in. I don’t have to wet my hands and then drip water all over a bottle of cleanser, the automatic dispenser allows me to only touch my face when washing. The main thing that I really enjoy is that it dispenses the perfect amount of face wash, which I apparently have been using too much my whole life, and in turn I save money by not having to buy product more often since now I am guaranteed 100 doses each bottle. The face wash is the same as you would expect any Clearasil product to be, I notice a difference in the clearness of my skin. However, my skin has been drying out due to the 2% salicylic acid, but it gets me to moisturize my face like I should anyway.