Clindoxyl Gel

Clindoxyl Gel Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 263 in Acne Treatment

Treat your acne with Clindoxyl Gel! With the combination of clindamycin phosphate and benzoyl peroxide, acne does not stand a chance! Just dab it on your skin and let the magic happen with Clindoxyl gel!
sourced from www.clindoxylgel.com

Average Price:  $45

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

kimmyk05
Mar 25, 2014

I first started using this in high school when my acne was getting really bad and I just needed to get it under control.I went to my doctor and she prescribed me this gel. I remember when I first started using it , it was pretty rough my skin was red and flaky and irritated but I stuck through it and I'm glad I did. It completely changed my skin and I no longer needed it anymore on a daily basis.Now i just use it on areas when I get hormonal acne during that time of month.It can be very drying especially in the winter which is why I will only use it at night and then follow up with a heavy moisturizer in the morning.
It costs me about 12$ after insurance.

edemill
Aug 18, 2011

Ive been using this for 2 weeks and I already notice a huge difference. The first 2 days I used it were horrible, my face looked like I had a horrible sunburn and it hurt a lot. The next couple days the redness went down and I had extremely dry skin. I have been using aveeno ultra calming moisturizer and now I have no problems! If you can get past the first few days this gel works really well. The price is pretty high, but if you have insurance you can get it for cheap.

lovecreativiti
Mar 09, 2008

I recommend this because it works. However, you have to be really patient, and it definitely isn't a miracle cream. The antibiotics lose their effectiveness after a while and the only thing doing the work after a while is the benzoyl peroxide. This made my skin really dry and flaky, and it felt like glue, so be sure to use a good moisturizer.

samuraiya
Mar 08, 2008

My dermatologist prescribed this as an acne treatment for my face which broke out like crazy over the holidays, mainly in the chin area. It's pretty expensive, but with health insurance, I only had to pay $9. One tube lasts about 2 months. This is a topical antibiotic cream that you apply to pimples and their surrounding areas. It's been really effective, but requires some patience. It took almost two months for my face to completely clear up. It also requires diligence - must be applied everyday day for it to work. It feels a bit like putting white glue on your face, but after it dries, it's not so bad. And I got used to it after a while. Like all skincare regimens, one cream can't do everything. This particular gel targets the bacteria that forms acne. So, it helps to get rid of the larger, deeper pimples, but does nothing for acne scars.