Clinique Lid Smoothie Antioxidant 8-Hour Eye Colour Reviews

Ranked #929 out of 1158 in Eye Shadow

Infused with nourishing ingredients, Clinique Lid Smoothie Antioxidant 8-Hour Eye Colour is a long-wearing cream shadows that deliver rich, crease-resistant colour that stays put for eight hours. Using a unique cooling applicator, the skin care infused formula helps visibly rejuvenate the delicate eye area while revolutionizing the application process. Will be available across Canada August 2011. For more information, please visit http://www.clinique.ca/.

August 05, 2011

I also tried Clinique's Lid Smoothie Antioxidant 8-Hour Eye Colour in Currant Affair (deep purple/violet). Not only was I impressed with the quality and colour of the cream to powder shadow, I was extremely impressed by its staying power. Not only did I try this product in the summer time, but during some of Toronto's hottest, steamiest days, and I didn't notice any creases until the evening when I was touching up my makeup to go out.

In regards to the cost $24 is a lot for an eyeshadow, but it's like buying a salon styling product they always advise to use a small amount and add if necessary. I only applied a little dab to each finger to start to ensure I wasn't being wasteful. If you are cautious about the amount you're squeezing out for each application, the tube should last for months.

August 05, 2011

I was given a small sample to try out. I got the greenish looking one (I forgot the name) and I have to say, it lived up to its claim. It lasts for 8 hours but for the price of $24 I don't think it's worth it. There's not a large choices of colors to choose from and I think that the colors are all really light. That is why I like using this as a primer since it lasts all day anyways, and then apply darker shades of eyeshadow on top. This reminds me exactly of the paintpots that MAC has.

August 04, 2011

I'ts quite pigmented, which surprised me. Also, the eyeshadow seemed to last all day, and actually complimented my skin quite nicely. I think i'd purchase this? (since I got a sample) but I"m still unsure whether or not the other colours might suit me.

August 04, 2011

I was given a sample of this shadow in the shade, Pinko Biloba to review (that's the pink one to the left). I am really glad I got to review this product because not only did it live up to the promise of being able to withstand 8 hr of wear but it has a great sheen to it. I have worn this alone and underneath powder shadows as a primer. I prefer it layered with other shadows because this light pink colour while having very good coverage, doesn't have a lot of pigment. It turns a very light white, off white pink on your lid. I love that I can put this shadow into the corner of my eye to brighten my complexion and make my eyes bigger. It is also a very smooth and creamy shadow, non drying which is awesome. The price is a bit steep at $24 for eye shadow but not totally unreasonable considering it is such good quality.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic