Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator Reviews

Ranked #612 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 23, 2016

You should use this on very dry skin. My skin can vary depending on the seasons, but for me to spend this much when I don't need it- it just doesn't seem like a purchase I need to make. My mom has very dry skin and it worked well for her. She looked more plump and the difference was noticeable after one use.

September 02, 2015

I purchased Clinique's Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator cream through The Bay because I wanted a light cream to use at night.
This cream is light in texture, fragrance free and is a perfect face hydrator to apply before bed.
I trust the Clinique line in providing products without harsh chemicals.

July 16, 2015

I used the Moisture Surge original religiously a few years ago, so I'm excited to have gotten this travel size since the Intense version is even better than the original. I really enjoy using this moisturizer under makeup.

A nice drugstore alternative would be the Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream since it has a very similar texture and costs around $10.

March 03, 2015

Bought a travel size of the Clinique Moisture Surge from Estee Lauder sale last spring and loved it. Decided to check out Sephora for bigger size when Sephora employee suggested I try a product that Clinique had recently released (Moisture Surge Intense!) and I haven't looked back since. I love how soft it makes my skin and I do not breakout from it. I have extremely sensitive skin with red patches and I haven't had any issues since using this.

January 19, 2015

I tend to get dehydrated skin and decided to give this product a try. I have always been a big fan of Clinique products and this one in particular successfully left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. Oil-free and reasonably priced.

October 27, 2014

If you have dry skin, you've got to check out this product. It's the only thing that has truly repaired and improved the condition of my skin after using strong acne medication. I will never use another moisturizer. It may not be right for people who don't have very dry skin, but if you do it is a lifesaver. Price is a little high, but worth it. As you use it over time, your skin gets smoother and silkier.

October 23, 2014

Well - it's fall and the heaters have come on bringing with them the joy of scaly dry skin. Just bought my winter moisturizer - Clinique Moisture Surge Intense. This is the best face moisturizer I've found for the winter months. It smells a bit plasticy but much prefer that then most other moisturizers that are so perfumed they make my eyes water. This cream really helps with the winters rough skin.

August 27, 2014

Seemed to make my face look shiny..but it does moisturizer decently

June 19, 2014

One of my favourites, works magic. You can not go wrong with Clinique

March 27, 2014

these are the best products for face

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge