Clinique Smart Night Cream

Clinique Smart Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #331 out of 1214 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 19, 2017

I have sensitive skin and am allergic to many products. This night cream is great I have had no reactions at all. My fine lines on my forehead are diminishing and it leaves my skin hydrated without being greasy!

March 09, 2016

Sometimes I get a couple of Clinique products from my boyfriend's mother and I'm never disappointed! I'm always looking for moisturizers, especially night creams because you don't need to worry about oils when you're sleeping. This stuff works like a charm and is meant for sensitive skin, like what mine is. Not one break-out!

However, after doing a little bit of research, the price is pretty hefty! I'm seeing prices that range from $60-$75 which I'm not surprised since Clinique is a very popular and quality product line. Mine was just a sample product but the actual size of the product isn't that much bigger and, personally, I'd rather pay $70 dollars for a big tub of something that good!

If you have the money, then the cream will not disappoint but if you're frugal like me, it's best to just cross your fingers and hope for the sample in the Clinique bags!

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    On March 22 .2017 @ 9:17 pm

gadzooks added a new review for
    Cadbury Mini Eggs

tntmillard added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

gadzooks added a new review for
    Clamato Pickled Bean

ilovemybellababies added a new review for
    Bio-Oil