CND CREATIVE PLAY Nail Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1478 in Nail Polish

• Vibrant, fun, multi-textured colour
    Available in 80 colours across 10 finishes including: crème, holographic glitter, metallic, metallic glitter, micro glitter, multi-colour glitter, pearl, satin, shimmer, and transformer
  • 7-free – Free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK)
  • Formulated with micronized pigments to optimize colour intensity, smoothness and gloss
  • Traditional three-step nail lacquer system (Base, Colour and Top Coat)
  • Removes easily with CND™ Nourishing Remover
Learn more about Creative Play at CND.com/Canada

March 21, 2017

Colours are beautiful! I like getting creative with my nail so these work perfectly for me. It is easy to apply and drys pretty fast. I would purchase them when I'm looking for a new nail colour to play with

March 20, 2017

I really tried this product for the first time and love it the colors are amazing . So happy with this product iwear it all of the time. Shiny smoth and most of all drys fast. Good quality product. I will have to go buy some for my daughters.

March 19, 2017

J'adore se vernis à ongle!
    Il y a plusieurs choix de couleurs,laisse un beau fini sur les ongles!Il y a du filmant,du laquer du neutre!Vous avez du choix!
    Je le conseille à tous le monde qui aiment prendre soin de leurs ongles!

March 19, 2017

I received this product with my welcome premium bag I love the cherry glow round colour it went on smoothly dried quickly and only needed one coat I wash a lot of dishes along with other chores in my household this polish lasted for a week without wearing of or chipping I would recommend this product to anyone Thank you @ChickAdvisor Premium and @CNDCanada

March 19, 2017

Solid nail polish. Good sized brush and bottle. Not a fan of the colour I got to try but I'm sure other colours are fine. Nothing to complain about really.

March 17, 2017

I got this with my premium bag and love it. The colour was beautiful applied. It was easy to apply and dried quite quickly. Would totally purchase again.

March 16, 2017

the name says it all!!! creative play and let me tell you it doesn't stop there. the designs, the color choices and the style are endless. so let out your creativity and get playing!

March 16, 2017

I got this in cherry glo round in my chick advisor premium bag. Admittedly I would never of picked this up for myself but once I put it on I was in love! It is a nice shade of red with the perfect amount of sparkle. Even without a top and bottom coat it stood up to the daily abuse!

March 15, 2017

I love doing my nails and am a fan of using a variety of colours for various designs that I like to create. This polish goes on smooth, dries quickly and they have a nice selection of shades to play with.

I'll continue to add these to my collection when needed!

March 14, 2017

Très bon et San lève très facilement pas besoin de 2 couche et ne s'écaille pas après 2 jours seulement moi en tous cas je l'aime bien..............