CND CREATIVE PLAY Nail Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1434 in Nail Polish

• Vibrant, fun, multi-textured colour
    Available in 80 colours across 10 finishes including: crème, holographic glitter, metallic, metallic glitter, micro glitter, multi-colour glitter, pearl, satin, shimmer, and transformer
  • 7-free – Free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK)
  • Formulated with micronized pigments to optimize colour intensity, smoothness and gloss
  • Traditional three-step nail lacquer system (Base, Colour and Top Coat)
  • Removes easily with CND™ Nourishing Remover
Learn more about Creative Play at CND.com/Canada

January 13, 2017

A lot of colors to choose from, vibrant and easy to apply! Stays on! Love this product and will be purchasing again. Highly recommended. Two thumbs up!

January 10, 2017

Wide variety of colors to choose from. The available colors are really vibrant, I would definitely recommend this products to those who want to choose vibrant colors.

January 09, 2017

Selection of colors, are fabulous with something for everyone.
    I personally love how long is lasting this Polish is, I have had it on for a week with no chipping! I highly recommend CND.

January 09, 2017

This nail polish is beyond amazing, i love this brand so much - you cannot go wrong with CND.
    It is very long lasting and does not chip. The quality is awesome and so are the colors.

January 08, 2017

I'm a polish freak ! I love nail polish. This polish is definitely up there in ranking. The polish lasted for a really long time with no chipping or fading.

January 08, 2017

I think these brand of nail polishs would one of the good ones, it really does last for such a long time on my nails, I hardly go to the nail parlour so it great to have quality right at home....plus my colleagues always compliment the polish as well

side note: My first polish from this brand was actually free, thats how i found the brand gem

January 07, 2017

De super couleur et une tenue convenable. J'adore ce vernis et j'ai déjà acheté plusieur couleurs pour ma collection! J'ai hâte que l'été arrive pour en mettre sur mes orteils!

January 06, 2017

Liked it! I like everything made by CND. One of my favorite nail brands.
    Shellac is my favourite type of CND nail polish. This one wasnt too bad but could be better.
    It chipped a bit for me and I had to do quite a few layers.
    Wasnt a huge fan!!! But may purchase again in the near future.

January 06, 2017

Love the color and lasts well. Doesnt chip. Covers in one coat and looks amazing. Great bang for the buck. Will definitely buy again and recommend.

January 06, 2017

Really nice colours, long lasting and doenst chip easily! I like the formula and how it goes on smooth. I would recommend this product to my family and friends for sure!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Price matching

Mariolad added a new review for
    vitry eye care

smontero84 added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

fishinggal has posted in the forum topic
    Underwear