COLAB Sheer Invisible Dry Shampoo in London Classic Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 113 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revitalise your look with COLAB™’s ready-to-wear Sheer & Invisible dry shampoo formulation. The runway ready formula absorbs oil & refreshes roots with a residue-free, lightweight finish and leaves a gorgeous veil of fashion fragrance.

Available at London Drugs, Jean Coutu, Lawtons Drugs, select Rexall, Pharmasave, Guardian IDA, Brunet, Familiprix, Pharma Choice,  Pharma Plus, Select Uniprix

For more info, please visit: http://www.farleyco.ca/COLAB/Products.html

February 17, 2017

I originally purchased this product when I ran out of my favourite batiste dry shampoo. This was on sale and I was attracted by the fact that it was invisible.

While it is truly invisible, I have found that other dry shampoos at the drugstore perform better. It did however an ok job at hiding my oily roots and could be recommended to those who want an invisible finish.

Otherwise, I found this specific smell to be unpleasant and overwhelming. It lingered and was hard to avoid breathing it in which I suspect is not the best. For this reason, I would not repurchase.

January 16, 2017

THE BEST DRY SHAMPOO I HAVE USED! I have tried almost every dry shampoo out there and this is the one that worked the best for me! I have dark hair and I hate when dry shampoos leave a white residue and/or weigh my hair down. This product does not leave a residue and I can't feel it in my hair throughout the day, but keeps my hair looking fresh! Also, the scents aren't too overpowering, which is great for people who are sensitive to fragrance!

January 19, 2016

N'enlève pas vraiment le sébium des cheveux. Il met une drôle de texture sur les cheveux. De plus, quand tu as les cheveux foncés, il parait longtemps et il est difficile de l'enlever.

October 22, 2015

Makes my hair wearable the next day

October 14, 2015

LOVE this shampoo!! smells great and works for hours

October 14, 2015

Très impressionnée par ce produit! Moi qui ne jure habituellement que par les shampooings secs de Batiste, je crois que je viens de trouver un adversaire redoutable :) Le produit est invisible à l'application et ne cause aucun résidu. Il est très efficace pour rafraichir les cheveux entre les shampooings (surtout les matins où on se lève en retard et on n'a pas le temps de se laver les cheveux). Je le traîne avec moi en voyage vu son format pratique. J'aimerais avoir une formule non-parfumée pour mon cuir chevelu et mon nez sensible, mais je n'ai eu aucune réaction indésirable. Ma fragrance préférée est London Classic. À racheter! Je le trouve souvent au Winners pour une fraction du prix.

Énoncé de divulgation: J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre de mon emploi chez ChickAdvisor, mais soyez assuré que mon opinion est honnête et non-biaisée.

October 14, 2015

This stuff is SO great. You don't realize how much you actually need dry shampoo until you buy it, and now I can't go without it. This dry shampoo is so great because it actually is invisible. I have brown hair and finding a dry shampoo that doesn't leave that white-grey residue is impossible, but this one is spot on! No white residue, smells good, and is small enough to pop in my purse or gym bag. The best part about this is that it is lightweight on hair and doesn't leave a sticky texture. Can't praise this stuff enough!

June 05, 2015

COLAB Dry Shampoo Invisible formulation is the perfect answer to refresh my day(s) old hair. Having dark hair, I don't have to worry about walking away with dusty grey patches left in my hair, that is the downfall of some other dry shampoos. The new COLAB invisible formulation does the trick ;)

And the scents are Ah-Mazing!

If you are looking for more volume, try COLAB Extreme Volume formulations, offered in the same great scents. Each COLAB variation comes in 200ml and travel size (50ml). You can find them at London Drugs, Lawtons, Jean Coutu stores, as well several select Pharmasave stores.

March 24, 2015

While these dry shampoos don’t add a ton of volume to your hair, they do a great job of absorbing oil right at the root. There were days when I would forget that I hadn’t washed my hair because my roots still looked fresh. The scent of London is to die for and words cannot convey how grateful my nose is for coming into contact with this scent. I just LOVE it. I just wish the full size wasn’t quite so expensive because I powered through both of these bottles fairly quickly. Although, that may have been because I was having a little too much fun with my dry shampoos! If you love the spray type of dry shampoo, oh God, you have GOT to give these COLAB ones a try!