• Colgate Kids Strawberry Toothpaste
  • Colgate Kids Strawberry Toothpaste

Colgate Kids Strawberry Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 133 in Toothpastes

October 13, 2016

me and my children love this stuff. It does not have a strong taste, which makes my children want to brush their teeth longer. It tastes great and gets rid of plaque, protects against cavities and it is totally affordable.Easy to dispense gel formula combines toothpaste and mouthwash into one for less mess and more fun!

July 31, 2016

My six year old really likes this toothpaste because it doesn't have an overwhelming taste like many of the other childrens paste. It makes mama happy too because I dont have to argue with her about brushing her teeth as she is more than willing with this kind. I'm sure once my youngest is a bit older she will start using this as well and hopefully it's a hit with her too.

June 30, 2016

Both of my kids loved this toothpaste. I bought some for a friend, when her daughter was done she asked her mom to ask me for more!!! It's a great way to get your kids brushing their teeth!

June 16, 2016

This is a great toothpaste. My son loves it. I especially love the small squeeze end that controls the amount going on his toothbrush. It also keeps the mess to a minimum.

March 04, 2016

This toothpaste is the onemail I sometimes get for my kids one like this one the best and the other likes the other kind the best. But it is not "spicy" as other toothpaste are. This is great for kids that does not like spearmint or peppermint toothpaste.

March 04, 2016

We purchased this for our kids when they switched from a non fluoride toddler toothpaste to a toothpaste with fluoride added. I liked the idea of the toothpaste, 2 out of 3 of our kids loved the toothpaste and flavor. Our youngest however did not like the feel or flavor of the toothpaste. I do however think it is a good product and would definitely recommend it.

February 19, 2016

I had this myself when I was way younger, and I really enjoyed the flavour a lot! Since I was little, I really couldn't stand the strong minty flavour, so this strawberry alternative was a great choice. I also love the watermelon version of this as well!

January 17, 2016

This was the first fluoride toothpaste that I got for my son and at first he was a little turned off by it mainly because it is a little minty but he eventually started to like it and now he really likes the flavour.