Colgate Kids Strawberry Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 146 in Toothpastes

March 29, 2017

Colgate Kids Strawberry toothpaste is a 2 in 1toothpaste and mouthwash. My daughter doesn't seem to mind this toothpaste at all and she loves the smell of it. Since she is only 17 months old we only put a very small amount on her toothbrush just enough to keep her teeth clean and fresh. Not only that but it helps her to prevent cavities and fights tooth decay. Colgate is definitely a brand I trust and feel comfortable using on my daughter and will continue to use.

January 15, 2017

The product itself does the job, you know it cleans my daughters teeth and she likes the taste. My real issue is with the packaging the top leaks the gel toothpaste out if it's not standing up straight. I just find its not worth the hassle of the cleanup if it gets knocked I've it leaks everywhere.

December 04, 2016

My daughter really wanted to try this flavor and when it arrived she was so happy with it that I've found her brushing throughout the day even when she doesn't need to. I like the fact that it's an easy flip lid container that allows her (4) to put the toothpaste on her toothbrush herselff.

October 13, 2016

me and my children love this stuff. It does not have a strong taste, which makes my children want to brush their teeth longer. It tastes great and gets rid of plaque, protects against cavities and it is totally affordable.Easy to dispense gel formula combines toothpaste and mouthwash into one for less mess and more fun!

July 31, 2016

My six year old really likes this toothpaste because it doesn't have an overwhelming taste like many of the other childrens paste. It makes mama happy too because I dont have to argue with her about brushing her teeth as she is more than willing with this kind. I'm sure once my youngest is a bit older she will start using this as well and hopefully it's a hit with her too.

June 30, 2016

Both of my kids loved this toothpaste. I bought some for a friend, when her daughter was done she asked her mom to ask me for more!!! It's a great way to get your kids brushing their teeth!

June 16, 2016

This is a great toothpaste. My son loves it. I especially love the small squeeze end that controls the amount going on his toothbrush. It also keeps the mess to a minimum.

March 04, 2016

This toothpaste is the onemail I sometimes get for my kids one like this one the best and the other likes the other kind the best. But it is not "spicy" as other toothpaste are. This is great for kids that does not like spearmint or peppermint toothpaste.

March 04, 2016

We purchased this for our kids when they switched from a non fluoride toddler toothpaste to a toothpaste with fluoride added. I liked the idea of the toothpaste, 2 out of 3 of our kids loved the toothpaste and flavor. Our youngest however did not like the feel or flavor of the toothpaste. I do however think it is a good product and would definitely recommend it.

February 19, 2016

I had this myself when I was way younger, and I really enjoyed the flavour a lot! Since I was little, I really couldn't stand the strong minty flavour, so this strawberry alternative was a great choice. I also love the watermelon version of this as well!