Colgate Total Clean Mint Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 133 in Toothpastes

Colgate Total* Clean Mint paste has a great minty taste, leaving your mouth clean and fresh.

September 13, 2016

I've used one tube of Colgate Total Clean Mint Toothpaste. It's not one of my favorites. I find that it does not leave that clean feeling that I get from other Colgate Total toothpastes. I went back to purchasing the other toothpastes in this line.

August 02, 2016

This toothpaste is really good. It gives you 12 hour protection from bad breath. It helps by preventing many teeth problems such as: cavities, gingivitis, tartar and plaque buildup. i like the way this toothpaste has all of these good benefits all in one product. Plus, you get long lasting fresh breath all day. Great minty taste.

May 16, 2016

I've been a Colgate user all my life but I finally found a Colgate product I didn't love. It doesn't lather, dries out in the tube and doesn't give my mouth that clean, fresh feeling you crave with a toothpaste.

August 05, 2014

I have used Colgate Total clean mint toothpaste all my life! I have tried Crest and hated that simply because of the taste and scent. What i like about this toothpaste is how it tastes and smells and its effectiveness..it works well. I would recommend this to anyone!

October 19, 2013

I've been buying this toothpaste for quite some time but i've had a few tubes that have been really gross. It seems like the toothpaste is separating inside the tube so when you squeeze it, a liquid substance comes out. It grosses me out. The last time this happened I contacted the company. They were really good and sent me some coupons to replace the tubes I had purchased. It's now happened again. I'm disappointed and likely going to change brands because of this.

Updated On: October 20, 2013

Ack, this was supposed to be for Optic White toothpaste, not total. I don't know how to change/delete it. Ooops!

August 29, 2012

i been using colgate total toothpaste for over 20 years. i like the taste and effectiveness! it makes me feel so clean and nice in my mouth!!

April 11, 2012

This is the only toothpaste I will use and it is recommended by my Dentist to be one of the best.